Welcome to the Paramedic & EMT Program!
Read through the list of FAQs provided below.
This information can help you make a timely and well-informed decision on your purchases.
- How do I order my textbooks? Visit our website and select the Course Materials button. This directs you to our virtual textbook store through Barnes and Noble College (“BNC”). Select “Let’s Get Started”, and enter your Student ID number under “Shop By Schedule” to view all your materials.
- Where do I order my uniforms? Right on the WSCC Online Campus Store!
- What items are required for my uniform? -Paramedic students are required to have one Jacket, three Polos, two pair of pants, and a belt. If you have taken the EMT classes the belt and pants are the same, so you may not need to reorder if you bought them previously.
- When can I order my uniforms? Paramedic uniforms will be available to order starting August 7th.
- How can I make sure I receive my uniform in time for classes? To ensure a timely arrival we are asking all Paramedic students to place their order by August 21st at 11:59 P.M.
- Can I use my financial aid to pay for my purchase? Yes! Financial aid for the Fall Semester is available now. Fall SFA begins July 17, 2023, and remains available through the BNC/WSCC virtual textbook store, and our Campus Store through September 13, 2023.
- Can I try on uniforms before buying them? There is no fit line available to try on uniforms. We will have size charts available for you to reference.
- How will I receive my order? Your choice! In your shopping cart select either Pickup at Store or Ship to Home.
- What is the return policy for uniforms? All uniforms are final sale.
- Why are prices not listed on the website? If prices are not listed on our order page, it means we are awaiting feedback from our suppliers on cost. As soon as we have firm cost information our ordering page will be updated with pricing for our students. Be sure to check back at our page for updates.
- Why am I being directed to this page? We want to ensure you have access to information to help you make a well-informed decision about your required course material purchases.
- Is there a size chart that I can reference? Yes! Stay tuned..
- Paramedic can be found directly at http://booksource.westshore.edu/Store/RequiredMaterials/Paramedic
- EMT can be found directly at http://booksource.westshore.edu/Store/RequiredMaterials/EMT
-EMT students are required to have one Polo, one pant, and a belt. The Jacket is optional.
EMT uniforms will be available to order starting January 8th.
To ensure a timely arrival we are asking all EMT students to place their order by January 22nd at 11:59 P.M.