- Print textbooks/course materials purchased directly from BNC Virtual must be returned within 2 weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later. However, note that if more than 50% of the term has passed, based on the posted course start and end dates, materials are no longer eligible for return credit. To return materials purchased directly from BNC Virtual, please log in to your account, go to the Return Center under your orders, select the item(s) you want to return, and generate a pre-paid UPS return label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- Rental books must be returned for refund within 14 days of purchase. For courses shorter than 4 weeks, rental books must be returned for a refund before 50% of the course has passed. To return a rental item, please log in to your account, go to the Return Center under your orders, select the rental(s) you want to return, and generate a pre-paid UPS return label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- Marketplace textbooks/course materials must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To return a Marketplace item, please contact the Marketplace seller directly for their return policy and instructions.
- Non-activated eBooks, digital content, and access codes can be returned within 14 days after class start date or within 14 days of purchase, whichever is later. To return non-activated eBooks, digital content, and access codes, please contact customer support. NOTE: Digital content such as access codes, eBooks, etc. are non-returnable once accessed, activated, downloaded, or revealed. No exceptions.
For more information on textbook returns please visit BNC Virtual's Help Center HERE
- Your credit will be issued in the same manner the payment was originally made. Please allow 2 weeks for processing time. If your order was purchased with your financial aid, the credit will be made to your financial aid account. If you have questions about your SFA, please contact the financial aid department directly.
- Original shipping costs and costs to send back a return are non-refundable.
- Any course materials received outside of the returns time period will be processed as a buyback. If processed as a buyback, you will receive current buyback value. If the item has no buyback value, you will receive notification in the form of a letter or email. You have one week from that notification to request that items with no value be returned to you. A replacement copy can be shipped at your expense. You may not receive the same copy you returned.
Bookstore and Cafe
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Refund or exchange accepted within 10 days of purchase with the original receipt. Merchandise must be in re-sellable condition and with the original package. Food, Drinks, General Books, tradebooks, and Electronics are final sale. The Bookstore has the right to deny or discount a return if the product is not in re-sellable condition.
- A refund will be given in the same tender as purchased. At times, a check may have to be mailed to your home address instead of a cash refund.
The WSCC Bookstore is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Information collected is used solely for processing your order. All information you provide to us electronically is kept confidential and will not be applied in ways to which you have not consented. We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party.
We also collect information about your use of our site through the application of “cookies.” This information helps us customize our Web site and allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our site and for what purpose.
Encryption is used for the transfer of data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites.